The frenetic pace of life, environmental pollution and the poor quality of the products we consume are the three main reasons why we should take superfoods every day. Enjoy our Cooking Classes Mallorca
They are exceptionally beneficial to health because they reduce the risk of having chronic diseases and infections. They also contribute to bust our energy, help to purify the body, improve physical health and extend life expectancy.
They are fruits and vegetables with a high nutritional value that contain many antioxidants, proteins, essential fatty acids, minerals, fiber and other essential nutrients beneficial to health. The nutritional value is the ratio between the calories and micronutrients provided by a food. Most superfoods contain many valuable micronutrients and provide few calories. It is also necessary to clarify that, although the exotic superfoods are being fashionable and with unknown names, it is not necessary to despise local ingredients that also fit in this category. Km 0 products are there for us to include them in our daily diets.
To protect the “super” quality and integrity of these nutrients, a superfood must be organic and raw or very little processed. You can already book your Cooking courses mallorca
It must be said that superfoods are not a modern invention; they have been the source of power of many ancient civilizations such as the Maya or the Aztecs.
Superfoods are the most potent, super-concentrated and nutritious foods we can find on the planet. They are extremely tasty and have the quality of raising the vital strength and energy of our body. They are an excellent way to improve our health in all aspects: activate the immune system, raising the creation of serotonin, arouse sensuality, cleanse, purify and alkalize our body. Here are a few of things goodies from nature:
1.Cocoa: the seed of a fruit from an Amazon tree. It is the greatest antioxidant on the planet. Main source of magnesium and iron. It has a high component of PEA, theobromine (cardiovascular support), anandamina (“bliss chemical”). Pure chocolate balances the chemistry of the brain, builds strong bones, is a natural aphrodisiac and raises good mood and energy.
2.GOJI BERRIES: Used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 5,000 years, its nutritional powers stimulate longevity, strength and potency. This superfood contains 18 types of amino acids, 8 essential amino acids, 21 minerals, antioxidants, iron, vitamins B and E among other nutrients.
3.MACA: root or tuber that comes from the Peruvian Andes. Contains the power to increase energy, stamina and libido. Dehydrated maca contains more than 10% protein, 20 amino acids and 7 essential amino acids. It contains 5 times more protein and 4 times more protein than a potato. You can already book your Spanish Cooking Course in our website.
4.SPIRULINA AND ALGA BLUE-GREEN: the largest source of complete protein (65%) in the world. It contains a wide range of minerals, phytonutrients and enzymes. Both are essential superfoods in our diet.
- BEE PRODUCTS: honey, pollen and propolis. Pollen is the most complete food found in nature: it contains vitamin B-9 and 21 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein. Honey, in its organic and raw form, is very rich in minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, enzymes and one of the foods with the greatest vibration of the planet.
- CAMU (CAMU BERRY): the largest source of Vitamin C on the planet. Great for rebuilding tissues, purifying blood, improving the immune system and increasing energy.
- OCEAN VEGETABLES (kelp, dulse, nori, hijiki, bladderwrack, chlorella, etc): rich in nutrients that give life thanks to water and the sun. Help to eliminate metals, purify the body, contribute minerals, regulate cholesterol and reduce the danger of cancer. They are a benefit for the whole organism, especially for the thyroid, the immune system and the hormonal system.
- MEDICINAL MUSHROOMS (Reishi, cordyceps, maitake, shitake, etc.): high content of polysaccharides and immunizers. Medicinal mushrooms are one of the most intelligent adaptogens and superfoods on the planet.
- SUPELEMTNOS (MSM, Beauty Enzymes, Blue Mangosteen, Marine Phytoplankton, Activated Liquid Zeolite, Ormus, MegaHydrate, Crystal Energy, Krill Oil)
If you are interested in our superfood courses, check our online calendar of Mallorca cooking courses for upcoming workshops or send us an email if you are a group and you want us to make it for you. More information at www.lonja18.com